THURSDAY FEBRUARY 2
SESIÓN 3, PEACE AND PRIVATE SECTOR:
Peace, Employment and Opportunity.
SCHEDULE: 14:00 P.M. - 15:30 P.M.
Place: Main auditorium
This panel will discuss the role of the private sector and its contribution to sustainable peace and inclusive economic growth, as well as the well-being of society.
- José Manuel Salazar - Costa Rica, ILO Regional Director for Latin America. 1969 Laureate Organizatio
- Sergio Duarte - Brazil, Pugwash Conference Member, 1995 Laureate Organization. Ambassador and High Representative of the United Nations for Disarmament Affairs
- Mónica de Greiff - Colombia, Bogota Chamber of Commerce President
- Bruce Mac Master - Colombia, National Association of Industrialists President
- Bernardo Kliksberg - Argentina, World pioneer in sustainability and corporate social responsibility. International Professor of EAN University
- Rafael Pardo Rueda - Colombia, High Counselor for Post-Conflict
- Kerry Kennedy - United States, Robert. F Kennedy Foundation for Human Rights President
- Moderator: María Victoria Llorente - Colombia, Ideas for Peace Foundation Executive Director
- (*) Program subject to change