FRIDAY FEBRUARY 3
SESIÓN 4, PEACE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT:
Articulating Agendas of the Future.
SCHEDULE: 9:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.
Place: Main auditorium
In this panel global experts on sustainable development will reflect on the relationship between peacebuilding and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Mohamed El Baradei - Egypt, 2005 Laureate
- Ira Helfand - United States, Director of the International Association of Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War - 1985 Laureate Organization
- Macharia Kamau - Kenya, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Kenya to the United Nations, 2001
- Martín Santiago - Spain, Resident Coordinator of the United Nations in Colombia - 2001 Laureate Organization
- Carlos Trotta - Argentina, President of Doctors Without Borders Latin America - 1999 Laureate Organization
- Hoesung Lee - South Korea, International Panel on Climate Change - 2007 Laureate Organization
- Briggite Baptiste - Colombia, Director of the Alexander von Humboldt Institute
- Moderator: Liv Torres - Norway, Executive Director of the Nobel Peace Center (Oslo)
- (*) Program subject to change