SATURDAY FEBRUARY 4
SESIÓN 7, THE PEACE PROCESS IN COLOMBIA:
SCHEDULE: 8:30 A.M. - 10:00 A.M.
Place: Main auditorium
This space seeks to promote a discussion on specific cases related to peace processes, with the objective of identifying best practices in each country. Seeks to make visible the good practices of each case presented.
- Humberto de la Calle - Colombia, Head of the Government Negotiating Team with the FARC-EP
- Sergio Jaramillo Caro - Colombia, High Commissioner for Peace
- José Ramos Horta and Father Carlos Filipe Ximenes Belo -East Timor, 1996 Laureates (East Timor Case)
- Lord David Trimble -Northern Ireland, 1998 Laureate (Northern Ireland)
- Jean Arnault - France, Special Representative of the United Nations Mission in Colombia
- Moderator: Shlomo Ben-Ami - Israel, Vice President of the Toledo International Center for Peace and Former Foreign Minister of Israel
- (*) Program subject to change